If you want, you can also serve with some nice fresh buns. Enjoy. :0)
- 4 cups of celery
- 4 cups of carrots
- 6 cups of potatoes
- 1½ cups onion
- 3 cups of cooked chicken
- 4 cups of chicken broth
- 1 package of onion soup mix
- poultry seasoning
- Chop up all the veggies and add to crockpot.
- Chop up the potatoes and add them to the crockpot.
- Finally dice the cooked chicken, add to crockpot along with chicken broth and seasonings. I usually use left over chicken from a rotisserie chicken.
- Let cook for six hours or until the potatoes and vegetables are soft.