It's quick and easy to make, just do a little chopping. It also can easily be turned into a whole meal with some meat of your choice. These also make an easy dinner while out camping, you prepare them at home and then once you have a fire going just throw these into the coals until they are nicely cooked.
- 3 potatoes
- 1 carrot
- half an onion
- ¼ cup of margarine
- salt and pepper to taste
- left over gravy if you have it
- chicken, roast, or hamburger if desired
- Chop up the potatoes, carrot, and onion.
- (If you are wanting some meat, this is the point you can add it.)
- Place ingredients on foil.
- Add margarine and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Double wrap the food in tinfoil. This prevents the juices and oils from leaking out and keeps the moisture in as well.
- Cook in oven at 425F for about an hour, less time on the BBQ or in the coals of a fire.